Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Full of Grace

We just made the last college tuition payment.   We still have food, rent and utilities until May but the big hits are over!!  


Sharing the SuperBowl with the same friends for 25 years.  I love long term relationships.


My surgery date for the kidney stones is set.  Not that I am looking forward to yet another surgery but I am looking forward to getting all these medical issues dealt with.


Feeling well enough to go play in the snow.  Because if you’re going to live in a place that gets a lot of snow you might as well enjoy it.  And I do!

Being able to snow blow again because Martha has had to do it far too often during my illness and recuperation.  She has asthma so it has been difficult for her when the temperature goes into the minus numbers.  I am very grateful to be able to take my job back.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read of some moments of joy. Ya'll be careful with that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live on the prairie and thus...there is a lot of snow every Winter. And I DETEST snow. Once Liv is in college, we plan to move South. Bing is a New Orleans native and that sounds like heaven to me. And snow blowing? That is her job. Although after last weekend's huge wet storm, we may have our yard guy do the next one (due tonight).....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the snow! I was so happy to have a snow day last week. haha. Glad you were able to get back out there and take some of the load off of Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good - hope it helps you feel a lot better!

    ReplyDelete