1. After only two weeks, I can sleep on my stomach. It takes a little gentle maneuvering to get to that position, but I am one happy sleeper.
2. The pathology on my back tumor came back as benign. That was expected but it is always a relief to know for sure.
3. I received the hospital bills for my two surgeries which totaled over $18,000! My out of pocket expense was $150 - a $75 co-pay for each surgery. And I paid nothing for the 12+ weekly doctor visits for the consult, weekly expansions, and follow up. I am extremely grateful that I have wonderful health insurance, which I have never paid a dime into and will be covered by my employer for the rest of my life. It is a luxury I know very few people have.
4. Babysitting our 16 month old grand niece over night. Is there is anything more amazing than falling asleep, nuzzling the smell of a freshly bathed baby?
5. Someone left this for me on my desk. Oh my. A very nice way to start the day.