Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Full of Grace

1. Watching my baby girl, who had learning disabilities and confidence issues throughout elementary school, stand and deliver the class address in front of 4,000 people at her high school graduation.


2. That she kept this a surprise, which kept me from worrying for her weeks ahead of time.


3. That the woman sitting behind me had brought extra tissues. And shared them with now incredibly choked up, proud parent, me.


4. Having so many of her friends ask for pictures with us, their ‘other moms’


5. That she gave me this.




Being a mom has been the single most, amazing, rewarding experience of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Eric told me she was great. She is a superstar, that one. And with great taste in moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great honor! I can imagine you were bursting with pride. And she is obviously proud of you too.
    Great job mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me tear up! Congratulations, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO very cool. Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete