1. I finally found Ben & Jerry’s “Hazed and Confused” ice cream and didn’t like it. It is not real Nutella in the middle. Why am I thankful I didn’t like it? Because if I did, I would be 500 pounds by summer.
2. Yoga props. My class has ended but I am trying to maintain my practice at home. But in order to do most of the poses I need props. A lot of props. Under my knees. Under my butt. A strap to reach my toes. Yes, I am very thankful for props. And Ibuprofen.
3. Beaner arrived home safely from her Spring break in the Bahamas. (You just never know with that party girl.)
4. And she was accepted to every grad school she applied to. Yay! Now she must make the hard decision. I really don’t care which, except I am hoping it’s not North Carolina. That is becoming one scary conservative state and I felt very uncomfortable just driving through last year.
5. Maple sugar. We went to a maple sugar shack to watch the amazing process of turning sap into syrup. And the all you could eat pancake breakfast was a great excuse to soak up all that maple butter and syrup.
|They don't actually use buckets to collect sap anymore.|
The whole maple forest is strung with these blue tubes which all pump into the sap shack.
|And for the record, this is where I live, taken March 23rd.|