1. A good oncology report.
2. Finding new erogenous zones.
3. Spending Saturday at the lake replacing the decrepit kitchen floor. It feels so good to have the energy to work again.
4. Sunday and the temperature finally warmed up. Loaded the Beach Boys on the iPod, stripped, and laid outside to soak up the rays. Ahhhhhhh. . . there's nothing better than the feel of the sun on my skin.
5. Planning the next trip to the mountains - which is almost as much fun as the trip itself.
6. And for e, a picture of my bike. I also have a Diamond Back road bike that I used for long rides, but I think 50+ mile treks are now behind me. This bike usually has a milk crate strapped on the back for grocery store runs and other errands. (And I am thinking about that little bike motor you had mentioned : )