1. My first days of semi-retirement. Oh yes, I can get used to this.
2. A guaranteed, generous pension. It’s a beautiful thing.
3. Ben & Jerry’s new flavor - "Hazed and Confused is chocolate and hazelnut ice cream with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core that tastes like thick, creamy Nutella. If you're a Nutella fan, run, don't walk."
I haven’t found it yet . . . but I’m looking.
4. All my flower and veggie seeds planted. With this extended chilly weather, it is how I am hanging onto the hope of Spring.
5. Cate winning an Oscar. *sigh*