1. All my holiday preparation is done. Gifts made and bought and wrapped and mailed. Cookies baked and distributed. Stockings stuffed. I am positively gloating while all those about me are in chaos.
2. Slow dancing in the dark.
That probably sounds more romantic than it actually was, but I’ll take it.
3. Snow storm coming and having the house fully stocked with food. And by 'food', I mean junk food.
4. Hot chocolate made with almond milk. Yum!
5. Ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy! SNOW! And LOTS of it! And it was perfect snow, soft and light and airy, the kind you can walk right through without snowshoes, even though it is up to your knees. And when the sunlight hit it, it looked like a million diamonds glittering. Absolutely dazzling! I love snow in December. (by February I’m pretty much over it : )