Thursday, November 15, 2018

Gutter Cleaning?

Earlier this year we had our house re-sided. As part of that renovation, we also added gutters, something this 60 year old house never had. Then Fall came and a kazillion pine needles filled the gutters. Great. So before the snow flies I went looking around for tools that might make cleaning out the gutters a little easier. I went to the Home Depot site and searched for gutter cleaning tools and found this:




Frequently bought together - a gutter cleaning wand, the coupling to attach it to a power washer and a toilet seat???


I obviously have a lot to learn about gutter cleaning but it no longer matters - we are getting 8” of snow tonight. A new toilet seat will have to wait until Spring.


14 comments:

  1. Perhaps it's a high pressure bidet treatment that we are unaware of:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just started my morning with a huge laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy! That leaves a lot to the imagination! Thanks for the chuckles. Sorry about the snow, though. Seems early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow is a little early but I do love it. It caused schools to be closed and so many children were out making snow figures. It makes me smile.

      Delete
  4. I know, right? I am still laughing over that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because cleaning the gutters leaves you pooped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be writing captions for the New Yorker : )

      Delete
  6. Must have been a frequent buying pattern for sure. Cyber people are always watching... I put a mesh cover in my gutters (about 5 bucks a roll). It works well. Figured for that price I could try it... don't know how it would work with needles vs. leaves but might be worth a try... I did buy a scooper thing too. Honestly your hands work the best...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the most entertaining part of internet shopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Gutter Cleaning Company

    ReplyDelete
  9. affordable junk removal services milwaukee We do the heavy lifting, so you can focus on your latest project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The content and structure of this post is really good and informative. I really like that blog. Thank you for the posting.
    Gutter Cleaners Perth
    Gutter Cleaning Perth

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the things that you're going to want to spend time and effort on is cleaning the exterior of your home. Get the best repair for your gutters

    ReplyDelete