1. Coming home from an extremely exhausting and challenging week at work, calling a bowl of ice cream dinner, falling into bed at 6:30, and not waking until 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning. Heavenly and much needed rest.
2. The Goldenrod has bloomed. A gentle reminder (where I live) that summer is coming to a close and to go out and thoroughly enjoy it.
3. Steamed lobster, corn on the cob, grilled asparagus, watermelon and tomatoes fresh from the garden. Ice cream for dessert. I love summer food!
4. Frequent visits from my mom in my dreams. I'm not sure what that means, but I am enjoying the time I get to spend with her in the land of nod.
5. A new grand niece. That makes four grand nieces/nephews in the last 12 months. And three of them are local so we get to have babies a lot. What is it about babies that makes them smell so good ?