- Waking up. Both literally and figuratively.
- I bought this bush at the end of the season because it was on sale. I had no idea that it would bloom daisies. Daisies in October! In upstate New York! While everything else in my yard is brown and dying. It is making me smile, enormously.
- Going to New York City to see this.
James Earl Jones is 84. Cicely Tyson is 81.
Together they were both powerful and charming and awesome.
- And very thankful that my mom gave me a huge love of live theater and that I still live close enough to NYC to take advantage of it’s incredible cultural offerings.
- Breast cancer awareness month. I am grateful for any effort that might help women get screened because I know that early detection saved my life. (Please keep up on your screenings) Still, I’m not sure how I feel about this: