1. I thought I would be installing the kitchen cabinets this weekend but then someone told me that they should be at room temperature and humidity before installation to avoid expansion issues. So except for lugging 20 huge boxes from the garage into our teeny, tiny house (with Peachie’s boyfriend’s help) to warm up for a couple of days, I had a much needed break from kitchen work.
2. But I begin again today which is a good thing because we are now having to climb over boxes to get anywhere.
3. After over an hour at the store, Martha FINALLY picked out cabinet pulls and knobs. An HOUR to pick out a knob! Can you tell - I can’t wait for this to be over ?!?!?
4. Living with a woman who makes a point of making me laugh. Every. Single. Day.
5. Vanilla yogurt. With sprinkles. I am trying to break my nightly ice cream habit. It’s not really the same, but the sprinkles help.