1. This was delivered to me. Somebody knows me well.
2. That I only have to pedal 5 minutes from my home to ride past scenes like this. What a great way to start my day. And to work off a little of the above.
3. An employer and a family, that when I am pining for the mountains and the weather is clear and the temperature in the low 70s and the humidity low, look at me and say "GO" even though I have other things I should be doing.
4. Butterflies. Daphne loved butterflies. She grew up in Harlem and never saw them. When she moved upstate she was absolutely beguiled by them. Whenever I see them, I think of her, which used to put me in a bad place. Now, I smile and say hello. Happiness on so many levels.
5. 25 pounds of blueberries - picked, eaten, washed, eaten, baked into pie, eaten, and frozen for future pies and muffins.