- After a week of very healthy eating and exercise, feeling good and dropping a few pounds.
|I don't expect this rate to continue every week but hopefully it will reboot me into more mindful activities|
- Peaches still on the tree. This is the largest they have ever been without them disappearing overnight. I am beginning to get hopeful.
- Everyone coming to the lake for the 4th of July weekend. It’s always nice to be all together.
- Answering an open request, Beaner and I were interviewed and gave a statement for this case. The Court got one right and we are thrilled to have been a tiny part of it.
- Sold my first item on Craig’s List. For those of you who are aware of my spouse’s borderline hoarding personality this was a big deal. Plus $50 went into the 'going out to eat' fund. I hope it is the beginning of some major decluttering efforts.