Finally . . . Spring!!!
I know most of you have already experienced this but for those of us who live where winter was of unusual length and temperature and snow, please allow me this time to me to revel in:
- 70 degrees
- shorts and T-shirts and sandals
- green sprouts poking up from the ground
- the honking of geese returning
- chirping birds waking me at 4 am
- vegetable garden tilled and ready
- basement flowers spending time outdoors
- trees budding
- the changing light and longer days
- light cotton bedding
- bike riding
- and the local ice cream stand open!
Okay, you can go back to your already blooming flowers and fully leafed trees now. I will be here, enjoying the anticipation.