|Kristin Noelle - Trust tending|
1. The luxury of being able to retreat from daily routines to go explore some deep inner places.
2. Friends and family who kept their hands extended to make sure I didn't get too lost while exploring.
3. The privilege of spending time in the woods with an American Indian friend who taught me much about the spirituality of mind and body and nature - often without even saying a word. What an amazing experience.
4. Perfect days that look like Autumn but feel like Summer.
5. The anticipation of catching up on everyone’s blogs and emails.
I didn't realize I had been away so long so but it was time well spent. It may take me awhile, but I will catch up with you, and hopefully write about some of my recent experiences too. Thank you to everyone who stayed with me.