1. Zicam. It kept my miserable cold to almost manageable level. I know, the zinc is probably toxic as hell, but I hate blowing my nose.
2. Reading gardening blogs from the Southern Hemisphere. How lovely to read about folks just planting their gardens while I am trying to get mine closed up for the winter.
3. I went to one of Peachie’s away games at the university where Daphne and I were attacked. And I was okay. I am hoping to write a more detailed account of this, but for now, I am just grateful for another positive sign that I am healing/healed.
4. Peachie and I enjoyed a lovely hike in this landscape which is just a few minutes from my house. Lucky me.
5. The total kitchen renovation we are doing ourselves (yet another post I haven’t written) is moving along slowly with no major injuries or threats of divorce.