1. That I had another good oncology report.
2. That all my blood work was good.
3. That my DEXA scan showed that my bone loss from the estrogen inhibitors I take has slowed considerably. I am still losing density (2% more), but not a loss huge scary like last year (18%). I think all those weight bearing exercises at the gym are helping.
4. That my chest MRI showed no new tumors.
5. That the sudden appearance of a very odd and ugly looking brown mole on my chest, that had me panicked, turned out to be just a dried up brownie crumb : )
Yep. This is life after cancer.