1. A slow and easy early morning kayak outing on a lake as smooth as glass to soothe my jangled nerves.
2. The simple pleasure of toasting, and of course eating, the perfect golden brown marshmallow.
3. Sharing a beautiful night at Yankees stadium with the family - hot dogs, cracker jacks and Jeter figurine giveaway day. I am not a big fan of baseball but I do love watching my Yankee fanatic partner and Jeter obsessed daughter enjoying the game.
4. Being able to donate a bumper crop of beans to my local food pantry. And they keep on coming.
5. That there are people like this is the world.