Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Full of Grace
1. Feeling wonderfully happy and healthy.
2. Going to a meeting where they had make your own sundaes. Why aren't all meetings like this?
3. Beaner's college crap is finally out of the garage. Of course, we moved it all into their old playhouse in the back yard so it is not gone. But at least it is out of sight.
4. A string of absolutely gorgeous weather. Every day it is in the mid 70s with very little humidity. The skies are the deepest blue and the clouds white and puffy. It is starting to make people forget the winter that would not end.
5. And last, but certainly not least, I got tickets to see THIS!!!!
I am so fortunate to live near enough to New York City to take advantage of great cultural opportunities. Ms. Blanchett performing at Lincoln Center. Live. Limited engagement. And I will be there.
Can you see me doing my happy dance?