1. That Peachie is LOVING her internship working in cardiac rehab - or as she says - mending broken hearts. She will most likely be the one taking care of me in my old age, so this is very good news to me.
2. Another good oncology report. I hate that I live from one appointment to the next but I am always grateful for a clear report.
3. Crunchy almond butter - my new obsession.
4. Taking care of my 17 month old grand niece for 3 days while her mom was having her new baby brother. What a joy to swing on swings, play in mud puddles, blow dandelion seeds, cuddle at bedtime and eat entire meals with my fingers. I think playing with a toddler should be required for every adult. Perhaps it would nudge some of them out of their perpetual grumpy state.
5. Mostly this week I am grateful that our new grand nephew was safely delivered after a tenuous and difficult pregnancy, and is happy and healthy and making everyone smile.