1. Still having sub-zero temps, but they do give us unbelievably blue skies.
2. That I am still filled with such wonder and awe when I see this
3. A fabulous girls' day out in New York City with my daughters. Shopping. Eating. People watching. Sight seeing. Laughing. Talking. Perfect weather. Perfect company. Perfect day.
4. Opening day at our corner ice cream store, the first sign of Spring! And Beaner and Peachie were home so we got to go together, a family tradition.
(10 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow. *sigh*)
5. My sauna heater broke two weeks ago. I'm not particularly grateful about that. I have ordered a new heater and it is taking forever to get here. And I am not particularly grateful about that either, except that I am grateful that I am able to afford a new one. I had no idea they were so expensive. Martha and I removed the old heater to get ready for when the new one comes. Behind the heater the wall was charred, as were the wires. It could have caused a major fire. So today I am extremely grateful that the heater broke before something worse happened.