1. Kind people in the grocery store. After my last surgery, and now weekly after each expansion, I lose a lot of arm range of motion. I stand helpless in the grocery store, wanting something from the top shelf. Someone always comes along to graciously help.
2. My daughters who both surprised me this weekend by coming home.
3. A small window of warm weather that melted the icy sidewalks and allowed me to take a few glorious walks with my dog and see little patches of green.
4. My sciatic nerve has finally calmed down. What a pain in the ass. Literally
5. Martha finding an extra grow light fixture and helping me set up an additional table for starting seeds in the basement. Flowers and veggies get planted this weekend. As much as I love winter, I am anxiously anticipating Spring.