1. My stitches are out. I have to admit that this surgery was a lot more difficult than I had anticipated. The first week was painful, I couldn't sleep, and was very frustrated, uncomfortable and rundown. But now that the stitches are out, I can move without pain. I can’t sleep on my stomach yet, but I can move in my sleep without waking myself up. Huge improvement both physically and mentally.
2. I’m allowed back in the sauna. Finally!
3. A lovely double date with Beaner and her beau. I do miss the days when she would tell me that she would never have children because sex was gross. But I have learned to accept and appreciate, that she has grown up. And grown up quite well.
4. Planning new projects for our home and camp. I have to keep reining Martha in on the finances, but doing improvements projects together is one of our favorite things and it’s nice to have some interesting things to sink our teeth into this year.
5. That my daughter told me that these actually exist in the world.