2. A woman I work with brought me this
|Apparently I have a reputation|
I would not get this again - too much candy, not enough Nutella. But it is so nice to be thought of.
3. A lovely catch-up dinner out with Martha. For some reason, we never get to finish a conversation when the girls are home. To linger over a meal, and speak without interruption - it is a beautiful thing.
4. Stiffy at Fifty - a 6 week yoga class my BFF and I signed up for. All I can say is the only pose I can comfortably do is the corpse pose. I think I may have to look for a class for 70 year olds.
5. Beaner's housemates who, when Beaner became very ill, brought her to the doctor, and got her groceries and meds. It is very hard when your kids are sick and so far away. It is so comforting to know that both my daughters are surrounded by very caring people and I am grateful for their kindness.
6. Pete Seeger who was the foundation of my musical tastes back in the day, and the inspiration and ideal for all my politics ever since.