1. My oncologist has put Martha’s mind at ease about reconstruction.
2. New, super soft flannel sheets.
3. Beanie finally finishing her grad school applications. I didn’t think it was possible, but the process (and expense) was worse than undergrad. I am so glad that stress is over. And now we wait.
4. Finally celebrating Christmas with my sister. I started the holidays in November celebrating Hanukkah with her family. And this weekend we finished the last of our xmas celebrating by visiting with her again.
5. The lovely calm in the house now that the girls have returned to college after being home for 5 weeks. Aaaaahhhh.