1. Being all together to celebrate Martha’s birthday.
2. Dinner at the French restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America. The food was embarrassingly fancy and expensive, but Martha enjoyed the spectacle and the girls enjoyed the wine : ) And I am thankful to have the financial means to occasionally celebrate a very special occasion in a very special way.
3. Sunday morning, waking to the sound of snowplows and being able to just burrow down deeper into the blankies and go back to sleep.
4. That the world can be so breathtakingly beautiful.
5. And, of course, during this week of Thanksgiving. my most favorite of all holidays - I am thankful for all of the folks who come and visit with me here; for all who are kind enough to take the time to comment; and especially for those of you (you know who you are) who continue to be such a source of strength and support and inspiration to me.