1. A ‘couldn't have been better’ weekend with my girls last week - high school football, apple picking, apple sauce making, pumpkin carving, costume making - all topped off by an amazing roast beef and yorkshire pudding and apple pie meal. A perfect homecoming weekend.
2. That in all the federal government craziness, I don’t have to call my Senators and Congressman to beg them to do the right thing. I call to thank them for always doing the right thing.
3. Evening walks with the dog and smelling the wood fires going in the neighborhood.
4. A beautiful autumn day at the lake.
5. Infinite possibilities for happiness.