Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Full of Grace

1.  A ‘couldn't have been better’ weekend with my girls last week - high school football, apple picking, apple sauce making, pumpkin carving, costume making  - all topped off by an amazing roast beef and yorkshire pudding and apple pie meal.  A perfect homecoming weekend.


2.  That in all the federal government craziness, I don’t have to call my Senators and Congressman to beg them to do the right thing.  I call to thank them for always doing the right thing.


3.  Evening walks with the dog and smelling the wood fires going in the neighborhood.


4.  A beautiful autumn day at the lake.




5.  Infinite possibilities for happiness.


13 comments:

  1. Infinite possibilities . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little sweeter than good food, good company, making lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo! OMG - I want to swim in that lake.

    Infinite possibilities indeed and they're all yours for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That lake is a little nippy for swimming at this point. Still great for kayaking though.

      Delete
  4. This is how weekends should be! I can't think of anyone I'd rather see living it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it that we live so far apart? My ego needs you : )

      Delete
  5. oh, to believe that there are infinite possibilities for happiness again.

    I'm glad your weekend was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: I walked away and realized my comment sounds so bummery. I totally don't mean it that way! Just .. I'm very glad that's where you are. I agree with e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment didn't sound bummery at all. A little wistful perhaps. And I do believe that every moment is filled with possibility. . . for all of us.

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful piece of creation! Is that your lake house?

    And what e said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, this is Martha's best friend's camp (yellow) Ours is two to the left, barely discernible in this picture. But we spend a lot of time in this one, and we share a dock here. They have more variety in their trees, hence the spectacular array of color.

    ReplyDelete