1. My body finally starting to catch up to its current time zone. I usually have a hard time with just Daylight Savings Time. Traveling back and forth across 5 time zones has truly wrecked me.
2. My daughters, and their boyfriends, home for a family wedding. Both Martha and I come from very small families. It is such a delight for us to watch our families grow through weddings and babies. And watching my girls interact with babies is giving me a preview of chapters to come. So happy.
3. Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine. The Universe just continues to give me gifts.
4. Out in the woods and found these, even after the first frost
It reminds me of the quote from the Color Purple - 'I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.' I notice it. Thank you.
5. The way small things move me in big ways.