1. One full week without someone I love being in a hospital.
2. Walking around the neighborhood Peachie, we were invited to join in a hopscotch game. What great memories that invoked! Note to self: need a lot of balance work.
3. Saturday night with my butt in a float, drifting around a mountain lake, under the super moon. Well, it was one day short of super, but oh, what a delightful sight in a fabulous setting!
4. Introducing Martha's grand niece to the pleasures of the pool. Babies and water - it doesn't get much better!
5. Playing hookie from work for a couple of hours to see a matinee of Monsters University with Martha and the girls. We try to always see the Disney/Pixar films together, a tradition I hope will continue into grand-parenthood.