1. Having the privilege of delivering a eulogy at my mother's memorial service.
2. Having friends who travelled 8 - 12 hours in a car, and one who flew half way across the country to be there to support me. (couldn't have done it without you)
3. Having the honor of listening to so many others talk about the good my mom has done and the impact she had on their lives.
4. Enjoying pictures others brought of my mom in her youth. In almost every one she is laughing. Hysterically laughing. And that is how I want to remember her.
5. Feeling such pride to be my mother's daughter.
I have not been able to write in this space for quite awhile. I have had significant health issues and have felt safer retreating into my shell.
I am, as always, working on it.