1. "You have great pecs" That is what a doctor (who looked like the love child of Hillary Swank and Natasha Richardson) said to me during one of my biopsies. That’s what she said. But I heard sooooo much more . . .
2. Peachie coming home for an impromptu weekend - shopping, chatting, baking cookies, snuggling. I do miss that little one.
3. A friend dropping by with a basket of banana muffins. Yum
4. That these flowers survived the snow and frost. They are the last from my garden. I love the survivors.
5. And the best thing all week - last month I had to lay off my secretary because of budgetary woes (one of the hardest things I have ever done.) But her union has voted for reduced benefits in order to keep the 5 eliminated positions. All five people have their jobs back!!! At least for another year. I am doing my happy dance.